Monday, June 16, 2008

Polished!

I've told you in a previous entry that I've stopped painting my nails because I didn't want to have to use cottonballs along with toxic/chemically nail polish and remover. But look that I found - non-toxic nail polish?

If I were to give in and start painting my nails again I may consider Acquarella nail polish. They claim to be different because they are made of non-toxic, water-based alternative ingredients. That's right - no formaldehyde, no phthalates and no petrochemical solvents. They even have a non-toxic nail polish remover. Word on the street is that this product doesn't have the same fumes as conventional polish. This product has got to be too good to be true, right? Hmmm mayhaps. Ingredients are still a bit vague but the company's site doesn't seem to preach that they are 100% synthetic-free.

I know I won't be painting my nails anytime soon but if I were to then this looks like a promising alternative.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio