Tuesday, May 27, 2008

cotton-less


I ran out of cotton balls a couple months ago but have been wary to purchase a new batch. I mainly use the stuff to apply toner to my face so I had to stop using that for a bit, too. Then I decided to just use a washcloth as a cottonball substitute. I mean, it's made of cotton, too, so why not? Plus, this means less trash when it comes to my toiletries and I can just wash and re-use the rags. So far it's been working well. I dab some toner on the cloth and dab it on my face. Refreshing indeed. Yes, I know I probably shouldn't be using the toner but I am going to finish what I have and find a substitute of sorts when it's time to cross that bridge.

I've also given up painting my nails due to my lack of cottonball action but I may just go full out and say no to polish all together. A few less chemicals for me to deal with, right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Using a washcloth is ideal too, because it helps to exfoliate your face as well! Just be sure to change it out (or change the area yer using) every so often to avoid gnarly bacteria.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio