Monday, May 5, 2008

Basket Case

My friend and I want to start a new Sunday tradition -- Farmer's Market breakfasts! I was up early to take advantage of the carless streets in my neighbourhood (or minimal cars, rather) for a bike ride. Got a call from my friend so we decide to meet up for a little breakfast. Perfect timing because the Farmer's Market was all set up so we perused the tents to see what we wanted to eat. We eventually settled on organic strawberries. Rather than sleep in on Sundays like we usually do, we have now made a pact to wake up early and walk over to the Farmer's for Sunday morning eats! And on our next visit I will be returning my berry crates to the local farmer/vendors so that they can reuse them!


Shopping at your local Farmer's Market sometime soon? Make sure you bring back containers that you got from your last trip whether it be berry crates, egg cartons, or what have you. The vendors will appreciate it!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio